Create multilingual websites with Inpokulis and WPML
Before WPML, translating websites created in WordPress was no easy task. That’s why we’ve adopted the WPML, the most complete and reliable tool to translate web content and create multilingual websites in WordPress.
WPML is a multilingual plugin, used in more than 600 000 sites, which allows to streamline the translation of pages, posts, tags, categories and Themes in WordPress.
Learn the advantages of translating your WordPress website with WPML:
- Translate into more than 40 languages
- Compatible with Multilingual CMS and Blog
- Submit your website contents and receive trasnlations directly on the website
- Compatible with eCommerce Websites
- Free translation quote
- WPML detects altered sections in translated pages and submits only the new texts for translation
- Works on almost all WP themes and Plugins
INPOKULIS & WPML: CREATE MULTILINGUAL WEBSITES
What are the benefits of integrating using WPML with Inpokulis to translate your WordPress website?
- Inpokulis has 20 years of experience in translations;
- You can translate your website without worrying about the technical aspects;
- We translate from and into hundreds of languages, since our translators are spread all around the world;
- It is easy to contact Inpokulis and request a translation service for your website contents or a free quotation through WPML plugin on your website back office;
- We translate all contents into on your website, including plugin strings, themes and interface (e.g. menus);
- Inpokulis has experience in translating legal, technical, health, marketing, tourism and business texts, among others;
- Our translations offer quality that is certified according to the ISO Quality Standard 17100:2015.
TRANSLATE YOUR WP WEBSITE WITH INPOKULIS AND WPML
How can you choose Inpokulis in WordPress to translate your website?
It’s easy! Just follow the instructions in the User Guide, which will help you to:
- Choose the required WPML modules ;
- Install the plugin;
- Request your API Token to connect your worpress Website to Inpokulis;
- Send the content to Inpokulis to get a free quote;
- Translate the contents from your website;
- Complete the translation of interface strings.
Once you finish installing the WPML plugin on your WordPress website, in order to connect to Inpokulis (as your translation service provider) you will need to request an authentication key (Token API) from us.
See below our step-by-step video and see for yourself how easy it is to translate your website with Inpokulis:
Use the form below to get your API Token: