Our vast network of translators ensures we can translate official documents into any language. We are a certified translation company under International Standard ISO 17100, attesting to the credibility of our work.
The standards required for the translation of official documents vary from country to country so it is vital to know the purpose of your translation and the entity for whom it is intended.
If you wish to translate official documents and need to use certified translators, contact us.
Types of Certification
Translations can be certified in a number of different ways depending on the purpose of the document.
At Inpokulis Traduções we offer the following kinds of certification:
- ISO 17100:2015 Quality Certification with a statement issued by Inpokulis on company letterhead and containing the official details of the quality certification;
- Certification by a notary in the case of official foreign documents to be submitted in Portugal;
- Certification by a lawyer or other authorised entity, in cases where certification of the document by a notary is not a requirement;
Types of Official Certification
Here are some examples of official documents regularly translated and certified by Inpokulis:
- Birth, marriage and death certificates;
- Tax returns;
- Powers of attorney;
- Permanent certificates;
- Academic certificates, diplomas and transcripts;
- Residency applications.