Once upon a time (over 20 years ago), our CEO Marta Aragão set about gathering the best team she could find to provide official translation services like no others. To help people spread their message further across borders, oceans, and cultural barriers. Though it was no easy feat, she eventually gathered her team around her, and she gave it a name as unique as its skillset: Inpokulis.
But who are the people behind the multidisciplinary team at this unusual translation agency?
- Qualified project managers that have seen projects like yours before and know exactly how to approach them.
- Handpicked, highly skilled linguists and proofreaders armed with in-depth cultural knowledge and industry-specific expertise, who never stop reading up on their specialist areas.
- Adaptable marketeers filled to bursting with ideas and approaches to blow your socks off.
- Passionate designers with a creative flare armed with software beyond compare.
- Copywriters who see words as their clay, sculpting and chiselling them to perfection before they’re put on display for all the world to see.
All this time in the translation industry has taught us the right questions to ask, the most coherent approaches to suggest and the most efficient tools to implement for a smooth sailing process from start to finish. What does that mean? That you don’t have to worry about the ins and outs of anything – we’ll let you know what we need, and then you can hand this task off and get back to doing whatever else you need to do.
How does our translation service work?
- First step: get in touch. Send us the text you need translating and/or a description of what you need by email or via the form on our website. Need legal or medical translation? Interpreting services? Your website localised or your marriage certificate translated? Now’s the time to let us know.
- We’re always ready to dive into a new project, so expect to hear back from us pretty quickly.
- We may have some more questions about you and/or your business to help us hone in on exactly what you need. We’ll then present you with tailored language solutions to meet those needs.
- Next? A price quote, broken down by service so that you know exactly what you’re getting.
- Once you’ve signed off on the quote, our team springs into action once again, researching, crafting and moulding your target languages so that they meet your purpose.
Telling a joke? Sharing a life-changing story? Using technical language that hinges on precision? Professional translation service providers have the range of expertise to meet whatever project you have up your sleeve.
Ready to set a course but don’t quite have your bearings yet? That’s what we’re here for, and the earlier you get in touch, the quicker we can make sure you’re right on track, no U-turns, backtracking or expensive manoeuvres required.
Confidential? It goes without saying.
Certified? Our ISO 17100 certification for Translation Services will answer that one for you.
Knowledgeable? Our CEO is on the boards of the EUATC, Eulogia, and other leading translation organisations – “in the know” doesn’t quite cover it.
Wide-reaching? Our network of sister companies has offices in 17 countries.
Creative? Read what we have to say and how we say it. Writing and translating creatively runs in our veins, and thinking outside the box is our bread and butter.